Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

2009 may 080 


Here's a Father's Day card we made at stamp club recently. I love the masculine look and feel to this one. And it is hubby approved!


I used the All Holidays stamp set to stamp the sentiment on Basic Grey cardstock in Versamark ink, heat embossing it with Silver embossing powder. Then I ran the Basic Grey cardstock thru my Big Shot, using the texture plate called Distressed.


I also ripped the Whisper White piece, and added some silver embossing along the ripped edge by rubbing it on my versamark ink, and heat embossing that with silver too.


The Pewter Jumbo eyelets were added using the Crop-A-Dile, and I crumpled the edges of the cardstocks for a distressed look and feel. Topped it off with some Natural Hemp Twine, and it's done!


Hope you like it!


Jo-Ann





No comments:

Post a Comment