Thursday, October 8, 2009

Punches on at 30% off!

For the month of October, Stampin' Up is offering the always-popular Deal of the week! But, instead of just one option, this week we have three! Here they are.......for a limited time...


Week 1 Deals of the Week






















Item


Description


Special Price


109183


Trio Flower punch


$15.99


109041


5-Petal Flower punch


$15.99


110709


My Way punch


$16.99


Trio Flower Punch    5 Petal Flower Punch My Way Punch 
All three of these punches are the regular price of $22.95, on now at 30% off!  Place an order online thru my website by Sunday evening, or email me by Saturday morning to have me place your order for you!


You know, these punches are the best around! Easy to hold and maneuver, and sooooo easy to punch! They are perfect for your scrapbooking, cardmaking, and home decor projects. Stop cutting, and start punching! Make your projects look perfect with ease. Order yours today.


And, continue to check on my Stampin' Up website for great deals going on all month! You can find them under Promotions. Woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment