Over the past few years, there has been enormous demand from demonstrators and customers alike for a line of repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps. Well, you asked for it, and now you have it! Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and the 2010 Sale-A-Bration brochure, Stampin' Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount and the new clear-mount option. Yay!
Stampin’ Up!’s new clear-mount rubber stamps are the result of extensive research with the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and storability inherent in repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy-to-clean with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
- The optional image labels let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Stamps have tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- There are nine different sizes of clear-mount blocks to choose from.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Clear-mount blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and a traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
Clear Block Bundle #118491
Includes all block sizes, A-I