Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends out there! I hope you had a wonderful weekend visiting with friends and family, and eating TURKEY! I know we did....


Here's a card I made for my female family members at our Thanksgiving Dinner! I had a bunch of scraps left over from my Stamp Club make & take last week, and I wanted to stick with the same color combination (Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso.)


2010 10 Thanksgiving card 


I stamped the Autumn Harvest stamps in Early Espresso, and masked each one before I stamped the others over top.  I then used my Watercolor Crayons and an Aquapainter to color them in, and blend the colors. The printed paper is the Peach Parfait Designer Prints, and I added some vanilla Half-Back Pearls from the Pretties Kit with Mini Glue Dots at the end. (The Pretties Kit is on sale in my Online Store!) In the pic, the background is my counter-top, not paper----sorry about that:))


So much fun!


Thanks for stopping by!


Happy Thanksgiving!


Blog signature-001 


From anywhere in Canada, you can always order online 24/7 at www.stampinwithjoann.stampinup.net and your order will arrive at your door in about a week!


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment