Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blow-out SALE Tuesday!

Time for a BLOW-OUT SALE!
Tuesday, June 21st 7-9pm 

 



Are you ready for some excitement?! I've got it!


Stamp Club photo 


I am thrilled to be hosting my Blow-Out Sale again this year! It's that time of year when I blow-out loads of my retired stamp sets and accessories! I am making room for the new incoming stamp sets and fun stuff! You will have the opportunity to shop for loads of retired stamp sets, inks, punches and more!


 


I will also be giving you an opportunity to win some door prizes, and I may just have a limited supply of the new 2011-2012 Catalogues! :) Woohoo! You don't want to miss this!


 


Catalogues will be a special price of $10 at this event only! And are free for club members! Supply is limited, first come, first serve. Join a club that night, and get yours for FREE too!


 


Come and place an order from the LAST CHANCE LIST and get those favorite products from your wish list before they retire on June 30th!


 


 


 


Join me on Tuesday, June 21st 7-9pm! It's FREE!


 


 FOR ORDERS PLACED: MYSTERY HOSTESS DRAW!


I am also going to be giving away all the Hostess Credits and qualifying Hostess Stamp Set(s) to 2 lucky winners! Get a ticket into this Mystery Hostess draw with every $40 you order! Two separate group orders: You can order from the Retiring Catalogue, or the NEW catalogue! (New Catalogue orders will be held until July 1st.) One winner from each!


 


MORE PRIZE DRAWS!


Bring a friend I haven't met yet - 1 ticket


RSVP for this event by Monday evening - 1 ticket


JOIN a club while you're here - 3 tickets


Purchase $50 or more in retired products - 3 tickets


 


  


Sale items will be available on a first come, first serve basis, and will be priced to sell! 25-40 % off! Payment for these items will be cash or cheque only.


 


 


If you can't make it, but want to place a Stampin' Up order online today, go to my online store.


 


Email me at stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca to RSVP for this great event!


 


 


 


 


Shop Now link
 


.....Click here to SHOP NOW!


 


 


 


 


 



  


See you Tuesday!


Jo-Ann


 




No comments:

Post a Comment