Thursday, September 6, 2012

Teachers: Free Digital Software!

It's back to school time, and I have the perfect way to help you with back to school, and give back to my community at the same time! Stampin' Up currently has discs of the original version of the My Digital Studio software that I can give to teachers or other school staff in my area for free.

My Digital Studio is a great solution for your needs. They can use it to:

  • Create bulletin board décor
  • Make certificates and awards for student achievement
  • Make birthday cards for students
  • Create parent flyers or newsletters
  • Create a photobook of a special class activity, or an overview of the whole year
  • And more

Once the school receives the software discs, I would be happy to come give a brief overview of the program where I can show the teachers and staff some of the ways you can use it.


Please contact me asap for more details. Only available while quantities last!

Jo-Ann Unrau

Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Abbotsford BC

604-504-0383

Blog: www.stampinwithjoann.typepad.com

Online Store and Events: www.stampinwithjoann.stampinup.net

Email: stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment