Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

On this Thanksgiving weekend (in Canada), I am thankful. Thankful for all the wonderful things in my life. Here's a "Thankful" banner I made to hang on my fireplace mantle. This was the project we made at class earlier this week.


Adjusted2012-09-03 10.26.06


I used the Spice Cake fabric, and wrapped it around some cardstock to keep it flat. I then adhered those pieces to bigger Early Espresso pieces of cardstock, and embellished all the flag. Each of the flags measure 3 X 5.5 inches.



Adjusted2012-09-03 10.26.53




Adjusted2012-09-03 10.26.26



Adjusted2012-09-03 10.26.13


This is made using:


Stamps: Broadsheet Alphabet


Cardstock: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Pool Party


Ink: Early Espresso


Accessories: Spice Cake Designer Fabric, Labels Collection Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Pearls, Vintage Faceted Buttons, dimensionals, Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Espresso Bakers Twine, Victoria Crochet Trim, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Vintage Trinkets, sponge, and Paper Daisies.


125598 Labels Collection Framelits:


Labels Collection Framelits Dies


118724 Broadsheet Alphabet:


Broadsheet Alphabet Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!


120907 Decorative Label Punch


Decorative Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!


124066 Spice Cake Designer Fabric:


Spice Cake Designer Fabric - by Stampin' Up!


Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving, and thankyou for being part of my world! I am blessed. 


Jo-Ann


 


Canadians: Shop Online 24/7


Join
my Virtual Stamp Club!


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment