Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bella Rose card

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I am excited to be heading to a family gathering later today, and looking forward to seeing lots of cousins, aunts & uncles etc. You know we LOVE to eat too! There will undoubtedly be tons of food!



As I head off to get ready for this, I thought I'd send you a little stamping inspiration from my desk. Here's a quick card I made the other night.



Bella_rose_card



It is using the Bella Rose Designer Series paper (I LOVE this stuff!), along with Pink Pirouette cardstock, and Kiwi Kiss. I punched out the Bella Rose paper for the centre circle, using the 1 /4" circle punch, added a 1 3/8" punched circle of Kiwi Kiss behind, then popped that up onto a Scallop punched piece of the Bella Rose chocolate polka dots. The bakground layers are simple straight cuts, with an added Scallop Edge punch trim along the bottom. The sentiment is from the Upsy Daisy stamp set (on sale for 15% off right now!) in Chocolate Chip ink. Hope you like this!



Have a fabulous Sunday!



Jo-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment