Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School!

Hello! Well, we made it thru the first day of school! Everyone was a little nervous, but after searching for the right rooms, all the kids got settled into their classrooms pretty quickly. School supplies were flying, let me tell you! We love all the teachers our kids got this year, and I am anticipating a fabulous year for all of them! After getting them settled, I thought to myself: Should I go out for coffee, or get some things done? Well, I decided to get some things done (my first mistake!). I took the van in to get the brakes checked, after hearing alot of funny noises last week, to the tune of $800! Yes, they were in bad shape, and now I am depressed! I should've gone for coffee! Oh well, it's too late now. Tomorrow I will know better :)


The kids had only a half day today (as I think most kids in our area did), and were home for lunch. I got to hear lots of news about friends and teachers etc. Isaac is the most excited (he started grade one this year), and was quite worried going in. He did just fine, though, and I got my first crayon-colored picture for the year! I love those!


I was hoping to get some stamping in this morning, but didn't quite get to it, what with the brakes and all! I hope to upload some fantabulous project tomorrow ---I will get to work on designing that!


Have a terrific day!


Jo-Ann



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your first day of school was expensive in more ways then just getting the supplies needed for the kids.
    Look forward to seeing your next project.

    ReplyDelete