Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack pics!

My Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday went so well! What a fun group of ladies! Everyone made 16 Christmas Cards (4 each of 4 designs), and we were all done within 3 1/2 hours! Whew! 


Here they are having a great Stampin' time!


DSCN7400   


In the above photo, you'll see: Alex, Judy, Jen, Taneane, Peggy, Susan (in pink). And at the far table: Myla, Marg, Susan and Corinna. Where are Kathryn and Eliane? I think they're hiding :)


DSCN7401 


Here are Mardana, Pamela, and Michelle......


I gave away all the hostess stamp sets and shopping dollars as this was a Mystery Hostess Event too!


Congratulations to Peggy for winning two hostess sets, to Susan for winning a $60 shopping spree, and to Myla for winning a free stamp set from the Catalogue Sampler! Ladies, I hope you enjoy your free goodies!


Hope you enjoyed the pics, I will share photos of the cards next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment