Thursday, September 10, 2009

Christmas Ornament Card

Just wanted to share with you a pretty Christmas card I demonstrated at my last stamp club event.


Christmas Ornament card


It is made using some of the new products from the Holiday Mini Catalogue (contact me to get your copy!)


The ornament stamp from Delightful Decorations (#116517) was inked in Soft Suede, then I dabbed on some of the new Champagne Shimmer Paint (#116806) with a Sponge Dauber before stamping it. I punched it out with the new Ornament Punch (#116794). The Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Serene Snowflakes (#115438) stamp, dabbed with just the Shimmer Paint, and punched along the edge with the Eyelet Border Punch. I added a slit with the Slot Punch, and ran some Polka-Dot Soft Suede Ribbon around it. The sentiment is from Four the Holidays (#116921), and I added some Gold Elastic Cord (#109867) to make the top of the ornament.


The Shimmer Paint is amazing, and so easy to use. It can be dabbed right onto an inked stamp, or dabbed onto an uninked one, for a tranparent shimmery look. I LOVE the BLING this gives you, and it's so perfect for Christmas cards!


If you'd like to place an order for any of the above, or anything else, please email me at stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca, or go online to my website, and click Shop Now.


Happy Stampin'!


Jo-Ann



1 comment: