Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oval All card

Here's a card I made for swaps for the Stampin' Up Convention....


Swap card Oval All


This card was co-designed by my good friend Pamela! Thanks for your help with my swaps, Pamela!


It uses the following Stampin' Up products:


Stamps: Oval All, Best Wishes & More


Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive cardstocks,


Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive


Accessories: Eyelet border Punch, Razzleberry Polka-Dot Ribbon, 5/8" Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon, Movers & Shapers Oval Die (just the punched out piece), Scallop Oval Punch, sponge, dimensionals,


**I realize now as I post this, that this card is missing the coloring on the flowers. I did color the swaps in, using markers in So Saffron, Old Olive, and Razzleberry, then stamped the image again over top in Chocolate Chip using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. I guess I kept the only swap not completed :) Will have to get coloring!


If you'd like to place an order for any of the above, or anything else, please email me at stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca or order online thru my website, by clicking "Shop Now".


"If it stands still long enough, Stamp It!"


Jo-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment