Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Wish List!

Make sure you get your Christmas Wish List in to me by Nov 28th! I will be giving away a free pack of 12X12 Designer Paper from Stampin Up, in the pattern of your choice!


Simply email me your Christmas Wish List, along with the names and phone numbers of family members who may want to order something for you! I will call them and see if they would like to do their shopping thru me!


Get your favorite Stampin' Up products for Christmas this year!


I will enter your name into the 12X12 paper draw for each of the following:


1 ticket for emailing me your list!


PLUS


1 ticket for every order placed for you!


Click here to access a Wish List, and get started!


The deadline to get your Wish List in, is Nov 28th. Canadian orders only please.


Thanks for stopping by!


Blog signature


stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment