Friday, November 20, 2009

Digital software class!

I am excited to be offering a class on using the "My Digital Studio" software program from Stampin' Up. This is an amazing program, and I absolutely LOVE using it! If you are interested in learning the basics of this program, as well as some advanced tips and tricks, this is the class to be at! Weds, Nov 25th 7:00pm in my studio, in Abbotsford, BC 


Digital Studio software 
If you have purchased this software from me already, you may attend the class for FREE! Email me to RSVP for the class. Bring your laptop with the software on it, and you can follow along, or just come without one.


If you want to check out the software before purchasing it, click below to pay $10 and you will be registered for the class:



 


If you want to order the software now for $106.95, click below (or email me at stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca ), and please email me if you want to attend the class for free.


 


And here's a cute scrapbook page of my adorable niece, using My Digital Studio! 


59701001b


Hope to see you at the class! Register today!


Blog signature

  



No comments:

Post a Comment