Thursday, December 24, 2009

One more Christmas post!

Well, I have already started working on Valentine's projects, but I wanted to share one last post of these Christmassy projects that were shared by some demonstrators at the last team meeting I held.


Here's a card made by Julia Bell......


Christmas Card


It uses the Brilliant Blue, Real Red and Green Galore cardstock, and the Big on Christmas stamp set. The punches she used are the Scallop Edge punch, and Snowflake Punch. It's hard to see in the pic, but there is Shimmer Paint (mixed with rubbing alcohol) spritzed over the whole card and it really adds a pretty shimmer.


(By the way, the Shimmer Paint was so popular, that Stampin Up had decided to extend it past the mini catalogue expiry, so you'll still be able to order it in the coming months! Yay! Can't wait to try this on some Valentine's projects!)


Here's another Christmas card that I love. This one is made by Debby Evoy.


Penguin card


It is made with Real Red and Not Quite Navy cardstocks, and I love the little penguin guy! Debby used the 2 way glue pen, and some dazzling diamonds glitter on the ice flow, so it really sparkles!


Well, I wish you and your family a wonderful Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! I am thankful for each and every one of you who drops by my blog on a regular basis! It is great to be able to share my projects with you, and my favorite part is hearing from you, via comments or in person. Thank you for inspiring me, and allowing me to inspire you a little. Merry Christmas!


Jo-Ann
 



No comments:

Post a Comment