Wednesday, February 3, 2010

free punch!

Here's a Valentine card I made last week, using the new FREE Scallop Trim Border punch! (item#118402).


You can get this FREE punch right now when you order $65 worth of products from Stampin Up thru the Sale-A-Bration promotion!


Heart Window card


It is made on Pretty in Pink cardstock, with the Tres Chic background stamp (#109258 $23.95). I also used the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set (#117010 $35.95 wood blocks, #118571 $24.95 Clear Blocks) and stamped the hearts in Real Red, and punched them out with the Heart to Heart punch (#113694 $22.95). I noticed it leaves this cute rim of ink around the holes, so I wanted to use this instead of throwing it out!  


Heart Window side


So, I decided to make windows! This card has 2 peek-a-boo windows which I made with the Wide Oval Punch (#112082 $22.95), and the Heart to Heart punch. After I punched them, I placed a piece of clear packing tape over the opening, with the sticky side up, and sprinkled glitter over top!  How much fun is that?!
 


Heart Window Card closeup colored


I finished off the scallop corners with the NEW Scallop Trim Corner Punch (#118870 $13.95). Then I stamped this sentiment (from the FREE stamp set called Whimsical Words, wood block#118386, clear block #119119) in Real Red, on Whisper White cardstock, and punched it with the Wide Oval punch to match the front. Whether you have the card closed or open, you can still read the sentiment! 



 Hope you like it!


Jo-Ann


If you'd like to place an order to get some of these items for free, go to www.stampinwithjoann.stampinup.net and click on Shop Now. Your order will be shipped directly to your door within about a week!


Or you can email me at stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca if you have any questions.


Happy Stamping!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment