Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day gift

Hi everyone! I am back from the Stampin' Up Cruise, and over the coming week or so, I will be sharing some pics from my fabulous trip!


For now, here's a cute Mother's Day idea using the Top Note Die from Stampin' Up, as well as the gorgeous Cottage Wall designer paper set.


March 2010 044
You can easily make a little booklet by binding together a bunch of pages from the Top Note Die, using a binding system like Bind-It-All. The little booklet can fit inside the matching purse.


March 2010 046


I added a mini lunch bag (from the dollar store) for the inside of the purse, and topped it with a Scallop Circle, with a little zelcro to close it.  


Inside the booklet, you can write all the things you love about her!March 2010 045


To learn more about how to make projects like this one, join my Stamp Club, and get products to keep, ideas to inspire, and free stuff to smile about! Contact me today to join my monthly club!


Happy Mother's Day everyone!


Jo-Ann
 



No comments:

Post a Comment