Sunday, November 18, 2012

Online Extravaganza Sale starts Monday!


























Online Extravaganza Sale


starts Monday! 


up to 50% off tons of


Stampin' Up products!   


  


The Online Extravaganza promotion is our


biggest online sale of the year! And it starts


Monday! Place your order online for 


savings of up to 50%!


   


Plus there are

three BIG ticket items

available for a one-day sale of

20% off, Monday only

 


Big Shot Machine, Big Shot Doctor's


Bag, and the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate. 


 


Go to my website from Nov 19-28th


to get in on this Online Extravaganza Sale! 


 

 


You can place your orders in my ONLINE STORE or you


can EMAIL them to me. I will be placing one order


on Nov 28th for any email orders. If you want me


to order for you, please send me your order by 2pm


on Nov 28th.


 


Here are the three Big Ticket items that


are only on sale Monday only:


_____________________________________________________


The Big Shot Die Cutting Machine,


check out some projects I made using


this HERE and HERE, and a


video I made using this HERE:   


Regular Price $122.95 - Monday's Price $98.36


_______________________________________________________


The Big Shot Doctor's Bag - not just


for the Big Shot, it is also cute for


travelling, and carrying other things!  


Regular Price - $93.95 - Monday's Price  - $75.16


________________________________________________________


The Simply Scored Diagonal Plate 


- designed for the Simply Scored Tool. 


You can use it to create fun coordinating


envelopes for your cards, and I also used it


to shape the bottom of my Thankful banner


  


Regular Price - $15.95 - Monday's Price $12.76



 


-Place your order thru my online store,


sometime on Monday Nov 19th, for the


three big Ticket items above, or sometime


before Nov 28th for all the other products


on sale! Or email me your order by Nov 28th


at 2pm to get in on the sale (excluding the


above one-day items).


 


Happy Stamping!


Jo-Ann


   

















 



Have a wonderful, creative week!


Happy Stamping!


Jo-Ann


 





Jo-Ann Unrau
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
  




No comments:

Post a Comment