Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sparkly Snowflake

Hello! 


As I play with the Silver Glimmer Paper, I can't help but think of Snowflakes! As uncommon as it is to make a black & white Christmas card, I was just drawn to give it a try with this card.



Resized2012 10 Oct 006


I used the Lattice Embossing Folder on the black cardstock background, and the Snow Flurry Bigz Die for the Snowflakes, in Whisper White and Silver Glimmer Paper. The embellishment in the middle is from the Antique Brads package. This card is very simple, yet quite stunning to see in person.


Snow Flurry Bigz Die (127813):


Snow Flurry Bigz Die


Antique Brads (117273)


Antique Brads - by Stampin' Up!


Lattice Embossing Folder (119976):


Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!


Here's a look at the card again.



Resized2012 10 Oct 005


Hope you like it!


Happy Stamping!


Jo-Ann


 


Canadians: Shop
Online 24/7
 


Join My Virtual Stamp Club! 


Click here to signup for my blog updates






No comments:

Post a Comment