Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catalogue Tabs

Have your new Idea Book & Catalogue yet? You have to see it! It's fabulous! And, to make life easier, I like to add divider tabs to the pages for quick reference.


Here are the 2009-2010 catalogue tabs that I did with my Stamp Clubbers recently. I made up an Excel file of double-sided tabs that you print out, and punch out with the Round Tab Punch. And we sure got punching!


2009 june-july 042 


We used the In Colors for the top tabs (Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, and Melon Mambo). For the side ones, we used Certainly Celery.


2009 june-july 044 


If you would like your own copy of the brand new 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalogue, or a copy of my Excel Spreadsheet to make your own tabs at home, email me at stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca


Happy Stamping!


Jo-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment