Friday, July 17, 2009

Polka-Dot Ribbon Swap!

I am now offering a Ribbon Swap for the beautiful new Polka-Dotted Ribbons! These are in the new In-Colors for 2009-2010: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry. Signup by June 23rd to participate!


I will split up the ribbon colors evenly among the participants, so you will get up to 6 colors of Polka Dotted ribbon, approx one spool's worth, for the cost of one spool! I LOVE Polka-Dots! And this is a great way to get a good variety of colors!


 Bermuda Bay ribbon Bermuda Bay


Melon Mambo Ribbon Melon Mambo


Crushed Curry Ribbon Crushed Curry


Rich Razzleberry ribbon Rich Razzleberry


Dusty Durango Ribbon Dusty Durango


Soft Suede Ribbon Soft Suede




Maximum 6 people per group. Group one is full, group two currently has 4 spots left, and I will add more groups as needed.


Simply email me to signup for the swap, choosing one of the above colors. If you need it shipped, add an extra $3.00, and send me your mailing address. Payment is by cash, cheque, Visa or Mastercard and must be received before June 23rd.


Email me at stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca to get in on this!



No comments:

Post a Comment