Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Scrapbook Page

Here's a Digital Scrapbook page I made for Easter! It was very fast to make, and uses a few of my favorite colors: Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, and Rich Razzleberry.



(Click the pic to enlarge)
2005 Family Album revised-003 2005 Family Album revised-004









Stampin' Up's digital software called "My Digital Studio" is fully customizable, includes 1000's of stamp images, ribbons, buttons, papers, punches, and more! Plus you can have access to my how-to videos on different tips and tricks of using it! Place your order online 24/7 at www.stampinwithjoann.stampinup.net or email me to find out more about it! And, until the end of this month, you can get a free stamp set when you order yours!  


Check out more Digital Projects I have created here.


Happy Creating!


Jo-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment