Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Only 7 more days!

Only 7 more days to register for my Birthday Card Stamp A Stack, coming up on Sat, April 17th 9:30am-1:00pm! $30 per person, for 16 handmade birthday cards, including all supplies, and they are all pre-cut for you!


This will be a FUN class you don't want to miss!


Plus I am giving away all the qualifying hostess credits and stamp sets that day!


Plus, there will be PRIZES! Woohoo!


Register yourself (and a friend!) before March 31st by emailing me at stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca


Can't make the class? Don't fret! I can mail you the supplies, with included samples, if you add $3 for postage!


Click here for pics on my most recent Christmas Card Stamp A Stack!


Register and pre-pay for the Birthday Card Stamp A Stack by March 31st!


Jo-Ann


stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment