Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hybrid Scrapbook Page

Here's a scrapbook page that I made using both Digital Scrapbooking, and Traditional Scrapbooking. This method is called Hybrid Scrapbooking. It makes the process so much faster, still gives you texture and dimension, and makes alot less waste!


Steph scrapbook page


I made the photo part on My Digital Studio (#118108 $106.95), and printed it onto 81/2 X  11 white cardstock on my home printer. You can view a video I made for creating this page on my YouTube channel here.


Then I added some stamped images and some embellishements.


Steph scrapbook page hearts


Steph scrapbook page closeup


The colors I used are: Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, and Whisper White. And the stamp set was "I heart Hearts". To make the large letters, I cut those our with the Simple Alphabet Dies on my Big Shot. All materials Stampin' Up.


I hope this inspires you to try Hybrid Scrapbooking!


happy creating!


Jo-Ann


stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca



 



1 comment:

  1. What an innovative idea! Using both new and old methods of scrapbooking. I always thought that digital scrapbooking was a little…”flat”. That was why I never really tried using it because there was something missing, and now you just game me an idea. Why haven’t I thought about it? Can you tell me what program did you use?

    ReplyDelete