Friday, February 20, 2009

PreSchool Scrapbook page

Here's another scrapbook page I made recently, this one has a pre-school theme, for my little Michael. I had these handprints of his, still in the keepsake box, and wanted to incorporate them into his album.


Because they were made with blue paint onto orange construction paper, the color combo was hard to pick out, but I did it!


2009 Stamping Retreat (43)


2009 Stamping Retreat (44)  


Love these cheeks!


  I used some retired Summer Picnic paper and cut out the little apples, and used the Crayon Kids stamp set and Alphabet (retired) to make the crayons and the title. The crayons are paper-pieced too.


Even though I don't usually use bright colors, the Old Olive paper really helped me enjoy making this, and I LOVE how it turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment