Sunday, February 8, 2009

Scrapbook Ideas!

I LOVE scrapbooking! A short time ago I hosted a Stampin' Weekend Retreat with 13 ladies attending, at a local Camp and Conference Centre, and we had a fabulous time! The meals and accomodation were all wonderful, and our stamping space was more than roomy. I actually completed (start to finish) 22 scrapbook pages over the weekend, and was so thrilled to catch up on a year's worth of photos. I will share some pics of the ladies in upcoming posts, but first I wanted to share some of my completed scrapbook pages with you.


I was working on my middle son's album, and I sometimes find it hard to do boyish pages, but I was on a roll! Below is one of my favorites...."Love Your Smile" Page.


2009 - Jan 033



2009 - Jan 035










(You can click on these to see the larger version.) It is made using the Big Deal Alphabet, Short Order Alphabet and corner rounder. Cardstock colors are: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, White, Night of Navy, Summer Sun, and Tangerine Tango. I also used the Jumbo Eyelets and the Crop-A-Dile to set them. I embossed the "smile" letters with Clear Embossing Powder, and cut them out, and added some Chocolate Chip sponging around the rectangle pieces. I also added a few Photo Corners using the Photo Corner Punch and matching cardstocks. Hope you like it!


I will share some more next time.....


Happy Stamping!


Jo-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment