Thursday, February 12, 2009

Weekend Retreat pics

Hello, I just wanted to show you some of the fun pics of the ladies enjoying my Stamping Weekend Retreat recently. We had too much fun!


2009 - Jan 021  Here are Sharon, Jeanette and Lori stamping away!


2009 - Jan 023  Shauna, Barb and Ruth playing with My Big Shot machine.....


2009 - Jan 041 Heidi and Ashleigh working on their scrapbooks......


2009 - Jan 026  And, here's me.....in action!


2009 - Jan 016  Can you believe I brought ALL my stamp sets and punches and Big Shot paraphenalia?! Oooh, what fun! We also planned a Shoebox Swap for the Saturday afternoon, so that was neat to go around and make other people's projects, and give our minds a little rest :)


2009 - Jan 047 The meals were awesome, as usual, and we ate so much, all we could do was sit and STAMP! Imagine how difficult that was! :)


I will be holding another one next year, but I am also hosting a one-day Stamp Event on May 23rd if you'd like to join us this time. It will be 9am-9pm on a Saturday, and will only be $30 including dinner!


Contact me to register......


ttyl


Jo-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment