Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Inspired in Seattle!

I am just recently back from Stampin' Up's seminar in Seattle, where I spent all day Saturday learning new stamping techniques, class ideas, and project ideas. I am so excited to share all these things with you!


It was an early start, getting up at 4am to drive to Seattle for a 7:30 start!


Here are Barb and Tracy, as we waited in line to get in. There was alot of swapping going on!


2009 Apr- Seattle Regional 008 


(Below) Here I am with my upline, and good friend, Kristina Koch. Kristina has an amazing group of over 200 Stampin' Up Demonstrators in the lower mainland! Her group is called Colorful Impressions, and Kristina is an inspiration to me, who leads a helpful, positive, inspiring and creative group of ladies, and I am proud to be associated with them. We were having such a great time!


2009 Apr- Seattle Regional 124 


Below are the attending ladies from my own Whimsical Impressions Demonstrator Team. We got a chance to chat with Shelli Gardner, the founder and CEO of Stampin' Up. (You can see a pic of Shelli's family in the front of each Stampin' Up catalogue) It is always an honor to hear Shelli speak, and see her show us her hand-stamped projects on stage. She is a very easy to approach, down to earth person, with an amazing business now in 7 countries around the world, and yet she is so humble.


2009 Apr- Seattle Regional 126


(from left to right: Shauna, Tracy, Me, Shelli, Barb, Erin, Lisa) Welcome to our team, Lisa!


I look forward to sharing some of the fabulous things I learned with you, in the coming days, weeks and months! You are going to LOVE them as much as I do!!


Have a fabulous day!


Jo-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment