Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Starter Kit Deal!

While I was at the Stampin' Up seminar in Seatlle, we were offered a special, only available to those who attended the event!


I am allowed to offer $60 off the Demonstrator Starter Kit for the next 7 days! The starter kit contains over $400 worth of supplies, and if you purchase from me now, it is only $189.00! If you have spent more than $250 in Stampin' Up product in the past, this is the smartest way to go. You will get 30% off your first order, and 20% off subsequent orders for a minimum of 6 months, even if you hold no classes.


I am also offering to purchase the business supplies (for $30) from anyone who isn't interested in running a business, and just wants the stamping products. You will also get the Stampin' Up magazines for 6 months or more. Contact me by April 28th to get in on this savings!


Jo-Ann


stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment