Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Raspberry Tart, baby!

I have been playing alot with my Raspberry Tart Designer Paper (#113975 $11.75), and here's a card I made with it. I used the Big Shot texture plates (114512 $13.95) to emboss the card base, and then ran my Kiwi ink over it a few times. I love the little bees from this stamp set, called Just Buzzin By.


(Sorry for the bad lighting on this one....not sure what happened)


2009 - Feb 008 


Stamp Set: Just Buzzin By


Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Raspberry Tart DSP


Inks: Kiwi Kiss classic, , Basic Black, Markers in Old Olive, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Going Grey, So Saffron


Accessories: Round Tab Punch, Word WIndow Punch, Dimensionals, Rose Red Stitiched 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot Texture Plate, 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds glitter


Just Buzzin By  Just Buzzin By stamp set #113228 $32.95


Texture plates 1 Texture plates -Backgrounds 1 #114512 $13.95


If you like any of the above products, contact me to place an order today!  Or shop online thru my website www.stampinwithjoann.stampinup.net and click on Shop Now!


Have a terrific day!


Jo-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment