Sunday, April 5, 2009

Raspberry Tart circles!

Well, I had some leftovers from my previous card, and wanted to play with my Circle Scissor Plus, the new Circle Cutting System. Here's what I came up with....


2009 - Feb 009 


Stamps: Love You Much


Paper: Rose Red, Raspberry Tart Designer paper, Whisper White, Cameo Coral


Accessories: Circle Scissor Plus, White Taffeta Ribbon, Heart to Heart punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch


This was very easy to make!


Here is the Designer paper I used:


Raspberry Tart #113975 $11.75 Raspberry Tart DSP 











■ 12" x 12", 100-lb text
■ 12 sheets per package (2 each of 6 designs)
■ Exclusive designs and colors, with patterns based on Stampin’ Up! art
■ Coordinate with Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors: Real Red, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Pretty In Pink, Kiwi Kiss



No comments:

Post a Comment