Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beautiful Christmas Cards

I wanted to show you these gorgeous Christmas Cards brought as show & tell items to the last stamp club night 2 weeks ago. They are made by customers of mine, and I am always learning new things from my customers!


This one is made by Jennifer, and I love how she added little jewels to the Christmas Tree! It really makes it pop! It uses the Snow Swirled stamp set, Pretty in Pink & Chocolate Chip cardstock, and the small oval punch.


2008 020 


Beautiful job, Jen!


The next two are made by Louise, with the first one showing some amazing sponging of ink over top of White Embossed images. (The tree is actually cut out and placed on top, with some markered accents added between the swirls.)


2008 019 


This one is so pretty also, I just had to share!


2008 021 


Thanks for sharing, Louise, they are lovely!



No comments:

Post a Comment