Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Tags!

Here are a couple Christmas Tags I wanted to share with you....


The first one was made using Bashful Blue, White, and Night of Navy cardstock.....


2008 029 


It is about 2" X 3", and I used the Punch Pals stamp set. Even though it's hard to tell from this pic, I stamped the white circle in Versamark, and embossed it in Silver. I used the Corner Rounder on the edges, and the handheld Rectangle Punch for the White Taffeta Ribbon.


The next one is made using Baja Breeze cardstock, Old Olive and Real Red ink, and the Ski Slope Designer paper.


2008 028 


The medallion shape is made using the Scallop Edge Punch. You have to start with a piece of 2 3/4" X 2 3/4" cardstock, and punch the Scallop Edge punch along each side. It makes a really neat shape! I then added the patterned paper over top, trimmed with my scissors, and stamped the sentiment from Punches Three.  


I love making handmade tags for Christmas gifts, and we recycle ours every year in our "Tag Box". We love to look thru the past year's tags, and remember the times we spent making them, and who we made them with.


Happy Creating!


Jo-Ann 



No comments:

Post a Comment