Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Big Shot Baby Book!

Here is a cute little boy Baby Book I made yesterday using my new Big Shot from Stampin' Up along with the Bigz Scallop Die.


2008 baby book 004


I cut out the Urban Garden Designer Series Paper, (4 sheets at once! I LOVE the possibilities with this machine to do multiple pieces at the same time!) I then cut off about 1 inch of the Scallop shape, so I could add the binding with my new Bind-It-All! I added the new Kiwi Satin Ribbon, which is Kiwi on one side, and Vanilla on the other! So pretty! The embellishment on the front is made from a retired Baby stamp (All Year Cheer) in Baja Breeze, punched out with the Designer Label Punch, and the new Square Scallop punch. I added a clip from the new Clips Assortment.


2008 baby book 003 





I made 8 pages for the inside, and decorated them simply, with the smaller Scallop Die, cut out in Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze paper. I also added a few stamped images of Upsy Daisy in Kiwi Kiss.




This would make a great gift to pop some baby photos into, and give to Grandma as a brag book!


2008 baby book 002



To place an order for any of the above, or other products, you can now Shop online thru my website 24/7! Check it out!
















2008 Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment