Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Scrappin' Kits!

I am not sure if I've told you before, but I LOVE Stampin' Up's Simply Scrappin' Kits! Have you ever seen one in person?! They are amazing! The images on the adhesive die-cuts look just like perfectly-stamped and colored images! And, for me, the removability of these is essential! I often place something on my scrapbook pages, only to change my mind, and want to move it. Now, don't get me wrong, these things really stick! But, you do have a few minutes to move them around, and it doesn't rip your paper! LOVE it!


Here's a pic of a page I made using a retired kit. I love that the colors all co-ordinate, and layout ideas come with the kit, and you have tons of 12X12 paper to work with! 


2008 sept 001   I think these are one of the best-kept secrets in Stampin' Up land! Try them out! I also use them on cards and other gift-projects from time to time.


For a special deal I am offering on Simply Scrappin' Kits, see my Scrappin' Kits page.



No comments:

Post a Comment