Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Whatever you do....don't join my team!

Well, maybe the title is a little backwards. What I mean is.....don't join my team unless you want to be inspired like crazy! I held my Whimsical Impressions Team demonstrator meeting Tuesday night, and these ladies are amazing! I am constantly awed by the great class and club ideas they come up with! And the samples and demonstrations were awesome, as usual.


Actually, right now is the perfect time to join my team, because Stampin' Up is offering a special Demonstrator mini-starter kit for only $119. It is ideal for anyone who already has a good supply of Stampin' Up products, and doesn't need everything that comes in the $245 kit. You can also customize alot of it, and get all the business supplies you'll need.


Whether you just want to make some money for a short time, for the long term, be a full-blown business person, or just make a little to get some free stamping supplies, you can make it whatever you want. Contact me to get the online password to signup online from home, and have it shipped directly to your door! And, if that's not enough, demonstrators who join my team get all classes with me at HALF price! You want more? You'd get to come to any and all stamp club nights without placing any orders! More? How about more one-on-one time, more ideas, and more prizes from me! 


Here's are some of the samples from our meeting.


This one was made by Angela Boon. I love this card! Thanks Ang! 


Angela Boon's card   


Here's one made by Joanne Oszenaris.....so pretty.


Joanne Oszenaris' card 


I will post some more in the coming days........


Thanks Ladies, it was a fun evening!


If you want more information about becoming a demonstrator, you can go to my Demonstrator Business page, or email me. Join my team today, and see how much fun you can have, doing what you love!



No comments:

Post a Comment