Friday, September 5, 2008

Demonstrator Business


Interested in starting YOUR Stampin' Up business?



Stampin’ Up! needs you!


 Starter kit 50% off new


To get started: 


- purchase the Demonstrator Starter Kit (Digital or Standard) for $215.00 via my website , click Start Your Own Business. My password is whimsicalimpressions


- Signup is easy, and can be done online. And there is no shipping charge!


- Shipment arrives at your front door 


- Join in on fun stamping nights for Demonstrators only, and come to my club nights for FREE!


 


Digital Plus Starter Kit Contents: ($215.00 valued at $385)


 



  • My Digital Studio software program

  • Three complete stamp sets (including a clear-mount set and clear-mount block)

  • Assortment of card stock

  • Four Classic Stampin' Pads

  • Two Stampin' Write markers

  • Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

  • Brights Designer buttons

  • Songbird Décor Elements and applicator

  • Adhesives

  • Stampin' Scrub and Mist 

  • Box of Idea Book & Catalogues

  • Business forms and tools


 


 Standard Starter Kit contents: ($215.00 valued at $375)



  • Five complete stamp sets (including a clear-mount set and clear-mount block)

  • A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge  

  • Assortment of Designer Series paper and card stock

  • Four Classic Stampin' Pads

  • Two Stampin' Write markers

  • VersaMark Pad

  • Whisper White 5/8" satin ribbon

  • Songbird Décor Elements and applicator

  • Adhesives

  • Blender pen

  • Stamping sponge

  • Stampin' Scrub and Mist 

  • Box of Idea Book & Catalogues

  • Business forms and tools


 


 You can earn free stamps, minimum 20% commission, free cruises, and lots more!


I will help you every step of the way! I have been training and supporting motivated people for over 6 years! You can have a successful business too!


Ask me for more information!


Jo-Ann Unrau 


Stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca


  


Why Should You Sign Up as a Demonstrator under Jo-Ann Unrau?


 The support of your upline (the person who you sign up under) can be an important factor in the success of your business.  You’ll want to be sure your upline is going to be able to meet your needs.  Here are a few things that I do for my group of demonstrators, and some reasons you should sign up with me!


 1)        I am a Stampin’ Up! award winner , and whether you want to be an award winner or just want to achieve your quarterly sales minimums, I can show you how to achieve your goals!


 2)        I attend meetings with my downline, which include business information, swaps, demonstrations and great ideas!  I send handouts and extra items to my out-of-town demonstrators. I hold stamping nights and meetings in my studio for my downline, so we can create and learn together!


 3)        Since I earn 2-5% of the sales from my group of demonstrators, I choose to reinvest some of that money back into the group.  I do this by offering incentives, make & takes and more.


 4)        I send out regular e-mail updates and an e-mail newsletter to my entire group.  This newsletter contains business and creative ideas, as well as recognition for our group members.


 5)        I (and you would) have access to an email group where members of my downline can share ideas and business tips with each other.  Along with business information, there are card and scrapbook page samples available for viewing.


 6)        I am here to help you with any questions or concerns.  Contact me, and I will do my best to help you take care of your business.  When you sign up, I will give you a packet of ideas, flyers, and business tips that have made my business more successful.  You may incorporate these ideas into your own business as you see fit.


 7)        Sign up with me, and not only will I do my best to help you with your business, but I will also offer you a money-back guarantee!  If you have not earned back the price of your starter kit in nine months of doing business, I will buy back all of your current unused business supplies!  You get to keep the stamps and fun stuff!


 Sincerely,


Jo-Ann Unrau


 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator


stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca


  


 


 Here are some of the fabulous demonstrators in our group, at a Stampin' Up Awards Night....



Convention Awards Night 



 


And here's a pic of a demonstration during one of our demonstrator meetings. Just one of the perks of being a demonstrator! Guests are allowed, so join me at the next one for free!



Demonstrator Meeting



Come and join us! Sign up on my team today!


www.stampinwithjoann.stampinup.net


 



No comments:

Post a Comment