Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crafter's Flea Market fun!

This past weekend, I held a Crafter's Flea Market at my house. I had 5 other ladies sign up to sell some paper crafting supplies that they didn't need anymore. It was a fabulous sunny day, and lots of people showed up to get some great deals! Here are some pics of the event.....


Crafters Flea Market 2008 2 






















......Tracy and Julia enjoying the sunshine.




Crafters Flea Market 2008
























There were more tables inside......This is my daughter, browsing the tables before we started!


What a great day! Thanks to everyone who came out to sell, and buy. It was a great success!


Missed it? To be notified of upcoming events I am holding, sign up for my Stampin' Up newsletter by sending me a request for that via email at stampinwithjoann@shaw.ca


Happy Stampin'!


Jo-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment