Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More projects from Whimsical Impressions Team meeting!

As promised, here are a couple more projects swapped at my Whimsical Impressions demonstrator meeting last week! I just love getting together to trade projects, and learning new styles, new techniques, and new ideas! These ladies are awesome, too, and I wish you could meet them all! We have a great open relationship in our group, and everyone loves to share! Thanks to Erin who arrived early to help with the make & takes too! I appreciate that!


Erin Enns' card 


Made by Erin Enns, this card uses the Tart & Tangy stamp set, the Sock Monkey stamp set, the Summer Picnic paper, and the Scallop Circle Punch! All my favorite things! That cute ruffle along the middle is actually our white Taffeta Ribbon made into a ruffle! I will be showing this neat technique at my upcoming Big Shot Class on October 3rd, so be sure to register for that!


Debby Evoy's card 


This pretty card, made by Debby Evoy, uses the Upsy Daisy stamp set, the Tangerine Tango striped grosgrain ribbon, and Holidays and Wishes stamp set, and Seasonal Icons stamp set. The colors are Tangerine Tango, Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red, and Very Vanilla cardstock. It's hard to tell from the picture, but she also added 2 way glue, and dazzling diamonds glitter to all the flowers! So sparkly in real life! Beautiful card Debby!


Thanks for swapping ladies!


To place an order for any of the products seen here, go to my online ordering link.


To learn more about joining this fun group, and getting a discount on your own orders, go to my Demonstrator Business Page, or contact me via email. The $119 special is only on until Oct 10th!


Here's a pic of a few members of our group! (and that's baby Keaton in the middle!)


Whimsical Impressions Team



No comments:

Post a Comment